• (1) Bit
• Manufactured in the U.S.A. from C2 tungsten carbide
• Champion carbide burs are precision machine ground using diamond wheel and automated machinery
• Producing consistent geometry, sharp cutting edges and vibration free performance
• Used in virtually every industry, burs are used in mold and pattern making, die sinking, tool making and maintenance
• Used widely in the automotive, aerospace, foundry, power station and engineering industries
• Diameter: 1/2″
There are no reviews yet.