• (1) Carbide burs
• Tree Shape Radius End. 1/2″ Diameter x 1″ Length of Cut. Standard 1/4″ Shank. 6″ Long for de-burring hard to reach areas.
• Champion Burs are machine ground using diamond wheels and automated machinery producing consistent geometry, sharp cutting edges, and vibration free performance.
• Carbide burs should only be used in a rotary die grinder
• Ideal for use on titanium, bronze, steel, stainless steel, cast iron and brass
• Used widely in the automotive, aerospace, foundry, power station, and engineering industries
• Champion carbide burs are precision machine ground using diamond wheel and automated machinery.
• Producing consistent geometry, sharp cutting edges and vibration free performance.
• Type : Long Carbide Burs
• Tool Material : Tungsten Carbide
• Surface Treatment : Bright
• Shank Style : Straight
• Tool Overall Length : 6″
• Package Quantity : 1
• Length of Cut : 1″
• Shank Size : 1/4″
• Cutting Diameter : 1/2″
• Packaged Length : 7″
• Packaged Width : 3/4″
SF5-L6, Champion tree shape radius end SF5-L6 TiN coated 6″ overall length double cut carbide bur. Champion carbide burs are manufactured in the U.S.A. from C2 tungsten carbide, Titanium Nitride coated for superior surface finish and long life – at no extra cost. Carbide burs are one of the most versatile metal working tools. Used in virtually every industry, burs are used in mold and pattern making, die sinking, tool making and maintenance. Used widely in the automotive, aerospace, foundry, power station and engineering industries.
There are no reviews yet.