• (1) Diamond Multi-Purpose Hole Cutter
• Vacuum brazed diamond tip
• High performance diamond grit
• Thin kerf segmented edges for fast, smooth hole cutting
• Ejection slots enable waste material to be cleared while in use
• Size: 3-1/4″
• Recommended materials applications: Wet – porcelain tiles (including grade 5+), quarry tiles, ceramic tiles, granite, travertine, marble, sheetrock, reinforced glass, and cement. Dry – glass, polymers, fiberglass, decking, plywood, mdf, plastics, laminates, acrylic, brick, and paving. Lubricated – thin sheet metal and aluminum.
Champion’s PTC4 Diamond Multi-Purpose Hole Cutters offer exceptional performance in a range of applications from hard tile and stone to cement board and fiberglass. Tough diamond grit for long life and thin kerf segmented edges for fast, smooth hole-cutting. Diamond tipped by vacuum brazing for a permanent bond, users will enjoy long tool life and consistent, fast penetration. A complete range of arbor accessories are available.
There are no reviews yet.