• (6) Carbide Tool, Carbide-Tipped, Threading Tool
• Grade Carbide For Use On Steel
• For Turning To Square Shoulder
• For Non-Ferrous Materials Like Brass, Cast Iron, Aluminum
• Right-hand cutting direction for right-to-left feed
• Positive rake angle provides a sharp edge for making continuous cuts
• Square steel shank fits square toolholders
• They are precision tools that allow demanding users to reduce their unit costs and increase their productivity.
• Shank Width: ½”
• Shank Heigh: ½”
• Shank Length: 3-1/2″
• Finish Type: Uncoated
• Lead Angle: 15°
• Package Quantity: 6
• Package weight: 0.10 lbs
Carbide is a hard material used extensively as cutting tool material, as well as other industrial applications. … Carbide tools can withstand higher temperatures at the cutter-workpiece interface than standard high-speed steel tools (which is a principal reason for the faster machining).
There are no reviews yet.