• (12) Carbide Tool, Carbide-Tipped, Threading Tool 2-1/2″
• E-style tool shape has a sharp tip with a 60-degree angle for fine threading
• C6 grade uncoated carbide tip for machining of steel and steel alloys
• Neutral cutting direction for right-to-left or left-to-right feed
• Positive rake angle provides a sharp edge for making continuous cuts
• Square steel shank fits square toolholders
• Grade Carbide For Use On Steel
• Shank Width: 3/8″
• Shank Heigh: 3/8″
• Shank Length: 2-1/2″
• Finish Type: Uncoated
• Package Quantity: 12
• Package weight: 0.20 lbs
Carbide is a hard material used extensively as cutting tool material, as well as other industrial applications. … Carbide tools can withstand higher temperatures at the cutter-workpiece interface than standard high-speed steel tools (which is a principal reason for the faster machining).
There are no reviews yet.