• (7) CT5
• (1) Plastic Case
• Cuts material up to 3/16″ thick
• Ultra-hard tungsten carbide teeth
• Excellent wear and heat resistance
• Carbide tip “pocket” for quicker chip extraction
• One piece construction
• Strong, heat resistant spring ejects the slug fast
• Stepped pilot drill reduces tip impact
• Safety collar stop
• Sizes: 7/8″, 1-1/8″, 1-7/32″, 1-3/8″, 1-3/4″, 2″ and 2-1/2″
• Recommended for cutting steel plate, iron, aluminum, copper, cast iron, stainless steel, FRP, and plastics up to 3/16″ thick.
Champion’s CT5 carbide tipped hole cutters are the perfect portable tool for cutting holes up to 3/16″ in a variety of steels including stainless, aluminuim, and nonferrous materials. The CT5 is engineered for today’s professional electricians, plumbers and mechanics. The new design improvements give 60% faster cutting speeds and 20% more holes. CT5’s are an excellent cost effective alternative to bi-metal holesaws.
There are no reviews yet.