• (1) Carbide Tipped Hole Cutter
• Special Tungsten Carbide Teeth for excellent wear and heat resistance
• One Piece Construction with Removeable Ejector Spring, Replaceable Pilot Pin and a Safety Collar Stop
• Maximum cutting depth of 1/8″ with 1/4″ Hex Shank for use in quick-change adaptors
• Cuts stainless steel, sheet metal, tough alloys and tubing
• Applications include: Junction/Switch Boxes, Metal Studs, Electrical Appliances, Lighting Fixtures, Auto and Truck Body Repair
• Product Dimensions: 1″ x 1″ x 1″
• Item Weight: 0.1 lbs
• Size: 3/4″x1/8″
• Material: Stainless Steel
• Type: Holesaw
CT3 Quick Change Tungsten Carbide Tipped Hole Cutters are the perfect portable tool for the professional electrician, plumber, mechanic and general contractor. A productive and cost effective alternative to bi-metal holesaws drilling up to 150 holes in stainless steel and specifically engineered for cordless power tools. Operator must adhere to proper RPM operating speeds.
There are no reviews yet.